things life is too short for:
- hating yourself
- pretending to laugh at “jokes” that are actually just bigoted statements
- not singing along to your favorite songs
- waiting hours to text someone back just to look cool
- bad coffee
- bad books
- mean people
- body shaming
- letting other people dictate your life
- larry’s storyline
all the songs that got you through your seventh grade emo phase.
PLEAESE HELP ME
yuuta asahina and hiroko hagakure!
- First - they said that Darren Wilson was apprehending Mike Brown for a stolen candy bar
- Second - they said that Darren Wilson was apprehending Mike Brown for a stolen pack of cigars. (Store owner and their lawyer confirmed he didn’t)
- Third - They said that Darren Wilson was apprehending Mike Brown because he matched the description of a person that had committed a robbery. (It was confirmed by some Twitter sleuths that he looked nothing like the person and the robbery occurred an entire county away)
- Fourth - They’re NOW saying that Mike Brown was resisting arrest by brutally beating Darren Wilson and the 10+ shots were made in self defense
These individuals gave their versions of the Ferguson, Mo., teenager’s last moments.
Aug. 19 2014
As of press time, at least five eyewitnesses in the Michael Brown shooting case have come forward. All five witnesses had distinct vantage points: One person was with Brown during the incident, one woman was inside her vehicle, another woman observed the incident from her apartment balcony, one man was inside his apartment and another man was standing outside.
None of the eyewitnesses in this roundup—save for two—knew each other prior to the shooting. They could not have imagined that their lives would forever be intertwined as a result of what they allegedly witnessed that sunny afternoon in Ferguson, Mo.
i am 0% the person i was three years ago and i would probably get in a fight with 2011 me